I’m starting a new weekly tradition! Every Tuesday, I’ll be sharing with you some of my favorite things that I’ve found that I think you’ll like, find interesting, or useful. Here is the first edition:
- I found this before Logan was born and have wanted to make it for a long time. It’s still on my to do list! If you’ve had a new baby, check it out and make it ASAP before you get even busier than you already are (yes, it’s possible, and certain). Newborn Keepsake Shadow Box.
- Chic baby announcements inspired by baby’s nursery.
- Even Pottery Barn thought this was share worthy! Tricycle Car Wash
Entertaining and Recipes:
- Move over Mimosas! Champagne Floats…yes please!!!
- If you like Pecan Pie and are looking for a different dessert to take to a party or make for your BFF’s birthday, this one takes the cake…hehehe…ok not funny. Pecan Pie cake
- In case your hair is into astrology. Hair Horoscope. Check out Gemini all of you who think bangs went out of style in 1998. You know who you are…
- Coach Handbag Giveaway? I probably don’t need to say more.
- Ever heard of Design Mom? You would have if you clicked the link above on the Tricycle Car Wash. She does a Living with Kids series where she highlights the homes of just that, kid filled houses. This is perfect if you sometimes like to go into model homes or take a quick peek into houses as you walk by just to see how they decorated. And this way, it’s not creepy.
- What in the world?! If this wasn’t so expensive, I would need to have it! Purple Boom Box iPhone speakers
Enjoy! Please share some of your favorite things for Tuesday’s Tidbits!